Friday, February 13, 2015

Introducing Dear Jupiter

Yesterday partners were announced for the 

So it is my pleasure to introduce you to...
Peggy Johnson
of Dear Jupiter &

Oh course I got distracted at her online shop, but if you
are in Minnesota you can visit her bead shop.
For those of us too far away we can give her facebook page a "Like".

I have to say even though I've never worked with Peggy before 
I have heard of her work thanks to
 this big beautiful online beading community. 
The chunky chain challenge she hosted caught my eye a while back.
Remember that?
I remember thinking all the participants (and the host of course) were incredibly clever 
because I actually thought on it and came up with exactly zero ideas.
.
.
.
Yep, got side tracked checking out all the pretties Peggy has.
I love her custom stamping pieces! I haven't stamped anything in a while.
This thought just occurred to me...
WHAT THE HECK DO YOU SEND TO SOMEONE WITH THEIR OWN BEAD SHOP!?!
Oh and her aunt owns a bead shop too.

Side track #2 the preview for Love Lust of Run (with Stacy London) has a girl with
 a huge metallic pink link strand hanging from one ear.

Okay, now off to learn more about Peggy and play with my beads.
I have to say this lady seems like a fun gal. 
I am really looking forward to this Swap N Hop.


---All these pictures are Peggy's.---





2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I have been so busy but I am really looking forward t the reveal tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Thanks! I love hearing what you think.