Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pop Rocks Valentines

In years past I have gone above and beyond with holiday gifts for my son's class.

I am by no means consistent, but I've been that Pinterest mom that pisses off the other moms.
I'm a bit proud of that actually. If I am willing to put forth the time and effort to create these things no one gets to take my pride in that away.

As a fifth grader my son really doesn't care as much any more so 
I'm keeping it simple, but still doing my thing.

For lacrosse half time snacks last weekend I just took a sharpie and wrote "Go Middies!", "Keep up the Great Work", "You're Awesome", etc. on the Ziplocs which I filled with both green and purple seedless grapes. Thank goodness I sampled the grapes. I had bought 3 colors, but the red ones had seeds. Ooops!

So Valentines I asked my son which one he'd like. He says, "Pop Rocks," and walks away. That's not always something you can find here on island so I ordered some, and they've been sitting in my craft table for about 2 weeks. 

Since Valentine's Day is Friday I thought today, Tuesday, would be a good day to begin.
Yeah cutting it a little too close for my liking, but life's been getting in the way around here.

Anyway, here's a copy of the little Valentine I've spent most of the morning making. Maybe it will be of use to someone else who's running a bit behind this year.

  
Click HERE

Thanks!

Have a Beautiful Day!


1 comment:

  1. Perfect for a fifth grader! You are an awesome mom! Happy Valentines Day

    ReplyDelete

Hey Thanks! I love hearing what you think.