Friday, December 21, 2012

From Slovenia to Japan


I won the most amazing earring from Alenka of Pepita Handmade
way back on November 9th.
Apparently, it takes a long time to ship from Slovenia to Japan.
I entered into google maps and it said, "we could not calculate directions."
It seems the postal service had the same problem.
Despite all this, and just in time
 to help make gingerbread "structures" with my son's class
they arrive!
I was just on the wrong side of the camera
to show you what they look like on.
They are more beautiful than I imagined,
 and much, much lighter than you would think.

Thank you Alenka for sharing your jewelry with me.
They are a fine example of wearable art,
 and I adore them.


3 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful! I love her handmade beads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ginger, thank you very much for such a nice post about my earrings :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alenka was my Bead Soup Blog Party partner last time around! Isn't she lovely! And her work is amazing too! Congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Thanks! I love hearing what you think.