Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Barely Hanging On

This post is not meant for sympathy.  I just want to share.  It may help someone.  It might help me too.  Since I am blessed so greatly I was due for some hardships, but it's been wearing me down.  It seems like I'm trapped in the tide.  I can see the shore.  I know I'm not in any real trouble, but I'm tired of trying to catch my breath.  Figuratively speaking of course.  I have had a few tiny over-stressed fits here recently and I suspect they aren't over yet, but letting it out and keeping on moving forward is much better than staying stuck in a bad place.  So don't worry about me.  I'm not worried about me.  I'm just worried about some things that I am sure will work out eventually.  We've all had these times, and I'm sure I'll be here again.  For now, I just keep moving forward.
art by Michael Crichlow


 

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry things haven't been the greatest for you lately. Feel free to email if it would help :)((Ginger))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ginger,
    I'm glad that you have a positive attitude about whatever problems you are having. I am also glad to see you on here. I have been concerned about your well being, because of all the typhoon activity in your area lately. I would have e-mailed you but was not sure if you had power, I am so glad that you are physically okay.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a friend in me, I'm thinking positive thoughts for you. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking about you during the last storm. Glad you're ok. Hang in there girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Thanks! I love hearing what you think.