Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Tumbling Tiles

Recently I bought a tutorial from Marcie Carroll of La  Bella Joya.  
I don't have a lot of tile beads, but I worked it up in what I had.  
I like it though. And here it is:
  This is not one of those tutorials where you are allowed to sell what you've created.  I know that detail is important to many people.  Since I still haven't made the leap to selling my work it doesn't matter to me, but I thought you'd like to know.

When I get around to taking some more pictures I'll have more new work to show you, but 
that's all for now folks.  

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Love it, it would go with so many things. I just bought some tilas and want to give them a try too. As always beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Thanks! I love hearing what you think.