Monday, April 16, 2012

I love getting mail!

Here are a few of my birthday gifts to myself.  Yes, I know my birthday isn't for another 10 days, but who says I can't start celebrating early?  No one, that's right!
Ok I'm sure you've noticed by now, but I don't edit my pictures. So all these pieces are so much more amazing in person.  First up Suburban Girl Studio! These shells are so realistic you almost expect them to be covered in sand. They're my new favorite finds.
Next Tree Wing Studio!  The delicate details are astounding and they are even signed.
 And then we have Captured Moments! I bought this to make a bracelet for my friend and another to prevent me from keeping her's for myself.
Last but certainly not least we have Floridity.  I love these eggs!  I can't wait to make the sweet little set I have in mind.
I've since ordered her kit from the last Cup of Bead Soup, and impatiently await it's arrival.  Well, now that I've shown you what I've received time to buy some more.  No wait make something with these then buy some more, right?  But let's be honest, we all know how this story goes.

1 comment:

Hey Thanks! I love hearing what you think.