Friday, December 23, 2011

Sat down at the bead table yesterday...finally!

Since I started this blog I've been walking past my bead table rushing through holiday and everyday tasks hoping to be done it time to sit down and play.  It wasn't happening, but I'd been slowly taking all the things off the table that shouldn't have been left there to begin with.  Well, yesterday I just pushed bags and boxes of supplies that hadn't even been removed from their packages aside and made time and space to play.  

Here's a few things I played around with:
1. Pearls and ribbon on a much smaller scale than the popular style I've been seeing.  That is 1/4in ribbon and 3mm pearls.

2. Retro hair barrettes in plush velvet 1/8in ribbon.  Love them.  I found tiny 4mm jingle bells for the ends, but I've yet to get them on.  Not sure what I'm waiting on with Christmas right around the corner.

3. Katiedids components & 4mm Swarovski crystals.  So excited to play with the new components. Now just so sad the rings of crystals have to be glued down.  I was really hoping they would be something I could snip a few wires and change out on a whim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Thanks! I love hearing what you think.