Saturday, December 3, 2011

My first blog post

SO I've created my very own space to share with the world.  Quite a scary undertaking for the one recently referred to as Oz.  Yes, I am one of those hard workers who literally hides though never behind an actual curtain whenever possible to avoid attention.  A bookcase, several friends and even once behind a door, but I've yet to hide from attention behind an actual curtain.  OK, time to tell you a little secret about myself that I've yet to fully accept.  I'm not funny unless I am being absolutely serious.  I forget sometimes that trying to be funny has never worked for me so if it happens here please look over it, and wait for a time when I am truly adamant about something to laugh in my face.  Don't worry you wont be the first or the last I'm sure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Thanks! I love hearing what you think.